For confidentiality reasons, we are unable to re-produce details of many of the successful cases in which Australian Defamation Lawyers has acted. Further, we only identify those cases in which Barrie Goldsmith has appeared, rather than Barristers.
- Acting for a plaintiff in a multi-million dollar damages claim against the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Click here for more information
- Acting for a group of plaintiffs who contended that they were defamed by a Chinese language newspaper. Practitioners associated with the plaintiffs alleged that they have been persecuted and tortured by the Chinese Government. Click here for more information
- Acting for a plaintiff against a Perth-based, high profile, publicly-listed company based in Perth. Click here for more information
- Acting for a prominent cosmetic surgeon. Click here for more information
- Athletics boss wins appeal to fight ‘slander’. Click here for more information
- Acting in Facebook Sex Tape Case. Click here for more information